F.O.B. SHIPPING – United Kingdom:
Shipment per LCL groupage container.
“Depot to Port only”
(Tilbury, Felixstowe, London, London Gateway, Southampton & Liverpool)
Orders are subject to a lead time of +/-15 (fifteen) working days to completion (excludes Transit time).
Estimated Transit time from date of sailing 20 – 30 days.
FOB & Shipping cost includes:
– Protective export packing/wrapping & crating
– Export customs clearance; handling & documentation formalities
– Ocean freight: Cape Town – Any of the above Destination Ports
– Export cargo dues
FOB & Shipping cost excludes:
– Collecting goods from destination port & delivery to your premises.
– Insurance : All Risk (cost & freight) (an excess applies in the event of a claim)
– Destination customs clearance; terminal handling charge; documentation and delivery to residence
(delivery will be depot to port only – normal access assumed)
– Any destination duties; taxes; customs inspections; demurrage; deposits; quarantine related
charges; etc. that may be incurred or required
– Delivery beyond normal access
– Any extraneous charges not associated with a normal clearance or delivery at destination port
– The use of any special lift equipment
– Any additional Handling; packing; wrapping; shipping; etc without prior notification
– Destination storage if required / incurred
– Local pre-shipment storage for cargo not despatched within 3 weeks of first receipt of cargo at a rate of R50,00/cubic meter per week with a minimum charge of R50,00 / week
Kindly note that international shipping costs are based on current shipping, destination and
exchange rates. Final cost are thus levied on rates prevailing at the time of shipment and also
final crated volume. Our freight forwarders may contact you should rates differ vastly at time of sailing.
Trusting that you will find our rates favorable, we invite you to contact us should you require any further clarification regarding our services.